Aflac - Shari Hanson
2375 5th Ave NE
Northwood, ND 58267
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Over 50 Million people worldwide have chosen Aflac because of our commitment to providing customers with the confidence that comes from knowing they have assistance in being prepared for whatever life may bring.
* Brothers John, Paul and Bill Amos founded Aflac in 1955.
* Aflac is a Fortune 500 company.
* Aflac Incorporated is an international holding company based in Columbus, Georgia.
* Aflac introduced one of the world's first cancer expense insurance policies in 1958.
* Since the 1980s, Aflac has added many new insurance policies, including accident, short-term disability, hospital intensive care, hospital confinement indemnity, long-term care, lump sum cancer, lump sum critical illness, specified health event, life, dental and vision.
* Aflac has the largest on-site child-care facilities in Georgia: Imagination Station and Imagination Station Too. Together, the facilities have capacity for 621 children.