Occupational Development Center
1424 Central Ave NE
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- work opportunities
- Habilitation & Training Centers
- Waiver Services Programs
- Mental Health Initiatives
Hours of Operation8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
Established in 1971, ODC creates job opportunities for individuals with disabilities and other employment barriers. This is accomplished in a couple of different ways:
- ODC staff connect with employers in the community to establish and maintain various work opportunities
- ODC provides work opportunities through manufacturing and/or subcontract work within our facilities
- Programs offered through ODC assist our employees in identifying their vocational strengths, interests, needs and in setting future goals.
ODC has placed employees in many different types of positions. Matching an opportunity with the right individual and then providing the appropriate supports is key to the successful employment outcomes that employers, our clients and ODC desire. We serve an average of 800 individuals per year.
Work opportunities within our facilities are also varied; we manufacture a number of products and subcontract with several companies. While employed at ODC, our consumers continue to receive work skills training and work toward accomplishing individualized work goals.
ODC operates ten divisions and three outreach locations across northern Minnesota. Each division offers job development and placement services, as well as manufacturing and subcontracting capabilities. We have worked successfully with dozens of companies as a provider of quality employees, quality products and quality services.