1149 S. 14th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Going Green Commitments
- We’re working together toward a greener future!
- Implementing ways to save energy and promote energy-efficient technologies is part of Marco's corporate strategy to protect our environment and our bottom line. Marco has adopted many environmentally smart policies to help lead our employees, customers, and communities to a greener future:
- Recycle cardboard, metal, paper, plastic, and cans
- Marco has been recycling cardboard since 1987. Recycling bins are located throughout our building for easy disposal of paper, plastic and cans. We also recycle computers and the metal from outdated copy machines, and we reuse parts.
- Recycle toner cartridges
- In addition to recycling our own copier/printer toner cartridges at Marco, we provide our customers with information on our vendor recycling programs as well. Customers can send their used toner cartridges directly to our vendors or to Marco for recycling.
- Energy efficient heating/air conditioning unit
- Our upgraded heating and air conditioning system with programmable thermostats helps us reduce energy on nights and weekends.
- Energy saving lighting
- Marco uses energy-star rated fluorescent lights throughout its building.
- Partnership with "green vendors"
- Marco is proud to partner with other vendors and manufacturers with green initiatives in place such as Sharp, HP, Steelcase, and Mitel.
- Fuel efficient vehicles
- To reduce gas consumption, we have changed the majority of our 114 delivery and service vehicles from minivans to fuel efficient vehicles and all of our trucks run on diesel fuel.
- Electronic document management
- We scan and digitally store our documents to reduce paper and save on storage space.
- Healthy office environment
- Marco partners with a cleaning service that uses only non-toxic cleaning products.
- Server utilization
- Because servers take up space and require a sizable energy expense, Marco consolidated its 15 servers to 3 servers to save on power consumption and reduce energy costs.
Your Trusted Technology Advisor
We know business partnerships don't just happen, they are built over time. Long-term customer partnerships are what have made Marco who we are today. Our passion, experience, and commitment to every project are why our customers count on us for their technology needs.
Established in 1973, Marco is a 100% employee owned company and was Minnesota's ESOP Company of the Year in 2006. Marco was named among the Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in America by the Great Place to Work Institute in 2004 and received the Minnesota Work-Life Champions Award in January 2006 and 2008. We recently received the 2009 Business Award in Philanthropy from the Central Minnesota Community Foundation.
Ranked as one of VARBusiness' 500 largest solution providers, Marco helps organizations manage their information by applying network expertise to voice, data, video, and print solutions. Most of the technology you use in your organization today connects to the network - so it's never been more important to work with an experienced networking partner. That's where Marco's expertise begins. We've been providing our customers with effective networked solutions since 1985.
We specialize in:
Marco serves customers throughout the Upper Midwest and nationally. Our corporate office is located in St. Cloud with branch offices in Bemidji, Brainerd, Detroit Lakes, Mankato, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Rochester, Minnesota; Fargo and Grand Forks, North Dakota; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; and Decorah, Iowa
To be the leading provider of technology solutions in the markets we serve.
To help our customers effectively apply technology that contributes to their success.
In order for an organization to achieve success, it must adhere to a sound set of beliefs. These basic precepts provide the foundation for Marco’s principles, policies, and practices.